The company is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels from CEO down. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our customer service number 021-32467159 or Email email@example.com and we will do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 24 hours.
- If your complaint is not resolved within 24 hours, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 minutes.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint.
- We will not impose a charge for handling your complaint in special circumstances.
- Making a complaint should normally be free. If we think your complaint requires a charge, we will not impose one without discussion with you.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with The Company, we urge you to telephone our Customer Service in the first instance or drop your complaint in written form in our complaint box. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of inquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
Complaints are seen by our manager. If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask directly our executive director namely Mr. Muhammad Junaid on his cell number 0321-8239189.
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 1 hour
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by us, you may refer your complaint to the following
Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
NIC Building, 63 Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: 051-9207091-4, UAN: 111 117 327
Complaint Registration Form is available on the website of the Commission (i.e. www.secp.gov.pk). Investors having complaints are required to fill the form with complete information and forward duly signed complaint registration form along with all necessary documents to the Commission’s address listed at the end of the document.